TESCAN MIRA 3 XMH allows the control and measurement of deep submicron structures, surface and lateral roughness with magnifications up to 106 X. The emitter is a Schottky Source with high current and low noise in order to perform surface analysis in the wide acceleration range from 200 V up to 30 KV. The use of a dedicated electronic detector combined with the column configurations allows to reach resolutions of the order of 2 nm at 200 V, allowing investigation of dielectric material without the need of coating it with thin conductive layer, making “in line” metrology control possible.
FILMTEK 4000E-IR system measures the optical material properties of the deposited film (key parameters for process control). It features:
- Spectroscopic reflection at one grazing angle, in the 380nm-1700nm wavelength range
- Spectroscopic ellipsometry capability, with Rotating Compensator, at one grazing angle in the 380nm-1700nm wavelength range,
- Two Visible CCD detectors covering at least the 380nm-950nm range, with a minimum of 2000 elements, with simultaneous data gathering capability
- Two IR detectors covering at least the 950nm-1650nm range, with a mini-mum of 512 elements, with simultaneous data gathering capability
- Simultaneous collection of all of the normal angle reflection data, the grazing angle reflection data, and the grazing angle ellipsometry data
- Multi-Angle Differential Power Spectral Density algorithm enabling measurement of index with a resolution as high as 0.00002, independent measurement of thickness and index, and independent measurement of TE and TM components of index. The mapping capability is also integrated in order to map optical proprieties across the wafer and from wafer to wafer.